Saturday, August 15, 2009

Twist on grilled cheese

A delicious twist on a grilled cheese sandwich.

Ingredients

Cheddar cheese
Swiss cheese
Two slices of bread
Garlic Powder
Olive oil
Mushrooms

Directions

1) Brush one side of both pieces of bread with olive oil, and sprinkle with garlic.

2) Put the cheese on the non-oiled side of a piece of bread. (I like to use a little more of the Swiss than the cheddar.)

3) Put a layer of mushrooms on over the cheese.

4) Set stove top to medium, and cook sandwich on both sides until golden brown and cheese is melted.

5) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I don't eat cheese or bread anymore, but just reading about grilled cheese made me hungry!!
    This looks so yummy!!!
    I am so glad you liked your winnings!! Thanks for stopping by and letting me know.

    ReplyDelete